Monday, June 8, 2009

Our Trip to Salt Lake!











We went to Salt Lake this weekend for a Family Reunion/ Vacation. We got to go see the Open House of the Oquirrh Temple. It was neat for the kids to see inside, because they are always wondering what it looks like. It was beautiful!!




We also went to the Hogle Zoo. We saw lots of animals and was cloudy so it wasn't so crazy Hot! The best part was watching 2 bears wrestling each other. I was suprised they weren't sleeping!! Then we went to our family reunion in Pleasant Grove at the Discovery Park! We hung out there all day and the kids did some carnival/water games. It was fun to see all the Family!!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! So glad you got your blog up and running! Can't wait to read about all your adventures. Hey, what's going on with our June Activity? What can I do to help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Jen!!! I am so glad that you have joined the Bloggin' world!!! You will love it!! It is such a great way to journal!! We were so sad to miss the reunion. Sometimes church callings just are the pitts!! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to see pics of your family. They are all so grown up. And your baby is so cute. I sent you an invite to our blog. I would love to be able to keep in touch. Gotta love blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you guys have a blog now, I told you it was so easy. Send me your address that your blogger account is under and I will add you to our blog for when we go private.

    ReplyDelete