Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kesley's Awards!!

I got an email from Kesley's school that said she would be getting some awards in their school assembly. So instead of telling Kesley about it, I wanted to surprise her instead. So I called my parents and told Brett about it, and we all showed up at the assembly. She saw us their and was surprised. She didn't know she was going to get some awards.



Brielle, Makayla, and Corben had fun seeing all the kids at her school and watching Kesley get her awards.




Kesley received 2 awards. The first one was for "First in Math", she got 4th place in the whole school for doing the most math problems. She did 5,300 math problems. The second award she got was she received 80% or higher on her subjects in the end of level testing. She does such an awesome job in school. We are so proud of you Kes!!



I was glad she was looking over at us for a picture. She had a great teacher this year, that she really liked. I can't believe the school year is already over!!

3 comments:

  1. I was so impressed with Kesley. What a bright and beautiful girl. She is set for life and whoever marries her will be one lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! I found your blog from Jess's blog. You have such a cute family and I can't believe how big your kids are! Hope you are doing well :)

    jakeandtracy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Kesley!!! That is so neat!! She is so cute, and getting so big! She looks so tall in that last picture! Where has the time gone???

    ReplyDelete