Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mom and Dad's 40th Anniversary!

My parents had their 40th wedding anniversary. We wanted to do something fun and special for them. We rented the church and had a nice dinner catered for everyone. We suprised them! We all pitched in and got them a gift. My brother in law Paul had some oldies music playing and my parents had fun dancing. It was cute!


The kids had fun watching them dance!



After dinner we set a projector up and watched our old slides of all of us when we were younger. It was fun to have my kids see all my family when we were little! I was sad Brett couldn't be there, he was coaching a football game.




Steph brought her popcorn maker. It was like we were at the movies.



My sister Steph cutting the yummy cheesecake!



Me and Marsha did all the decorations for it. We did it all in their wedding colors, light and dark purple. They turned out so cute!



It was nice to have lots of room at the church with our big family!



No comments:

Post a Comment