Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fun on the Fourth of July!!




We all went swimming at Steve's house for the fourth. The kids loved swimming with their cousins. Especially when it is so Hot!!



We made Navajo Tacos; we were all making and rolling the dough for the scones! Steve is the pro at cooking them.






We went to Grandma and Grandps Allred's and watched the fireworks from the sunbowl on their lawn. Brielle loved the colors and sounds of the fireworks. I was glad, I thought she would be scared of them!

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I was so excited to see you on Mary's blog! Your kids are so beautiful, please send me your email and I will send you an invite!
    Love, Jill
    the4bowmans@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenny!
    I'm so glad that you found my blog so that I could find yours! It is so great to see how you and your family are doing. Once a year updates are not enough. Your kids are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy adorable kids. Who knew Brett could make such cuties....;)
    Nothin like the 4th in good old Southern Utah. I miss it so.

    Could you please tell Marsha my mom has her pack and play that she is sometime going to get back to her? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brielle wasn't scared? Even Hallee was scared of the loud noises! :) Cute pictures... looks like a fun 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't ya just love the heat! And I am totally jealous of your tan. You look great!

    ReplyDelete