Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brett!

For Bretts birthday we all went to the Pizza Factory for dinner, then after we went to Dean and Debra's house to have cake and ice cream and opened his presents. Brett requested for me to make his favorite cake , chocolate sheet cake!

Brielle had so much fun playing with all the ballons. She had to play with each color.




Brett and the girls, sitting on daddy's lap!


Happy Birthday Brett, hope you had a great birthday! Thanks for all you do for us! We love you!


6 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great celebration! Jenny - you are such a cute mom with such cute kids!! It was fun chatting with you on Wednesday. I'm glad we're bloggin' buddies now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you joined the "blogging world" I mean, there wouldn't be any other way to get to know eachother, because we don't live 5 houses down from eachother. ha! It's fun to read more about your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know when you want me to come over with my camera...I want to see all your stuff, you're so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen!
    Fun to see your blog, finally!
    Happy Birthday to Brett! Glad it was a great one!

    We missed you on our walk this morning. Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I found your blog! It was so nice of you to come and help us out with making bows today! I can't wait to see how cute your stuff is in your salon, and I can't believe I didn't know you had a salon in your house! I need to be more social :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute family! I'm glad you left me a comment on my blog. I hope you dont care but i'm gonna add you to my friends list..Your kids are so cute and getting so big. How is Marsha doin? Tell her hi for me.

    ReplyDelete